Mother’s Day Craft
- Scrapbooking Paper (12x12)
- Paper Cutter
- A scripture or special saying
- I typed in label format and cut it but you can really just use labels.
- Novelty stickers
- Double Sided Tape
- Craft Sticks
- Glue Gun
- Find scripture or special saying
- Format on the computer to print multiple copies
- I set mine to print 30 a page
- After printing cut the scripture or saying into small rectangles.
- Use the cutting board to cut the scrapbook paper into 2inch by 3inch strips.
- I would cut one sheet at time depending on the weight of the paper.
- Now attach the scripture or special saying to to the scrapbook paper using double-sided tape.
- I placed the novelty sticker in the bottom right corner just because it seem to have the most white space. I also made sure that I placed in on the copy paper and the scrapbook paper for more support.
- Using the glue gun,I attached the craft stick to the back of the scrapbook paper and let it dry overnight.
- Now there are two things I can do with this craft.
- Place it in a flower pot for decorations.
- Affix a magnet to the back and the craft can be placed on a refrigerator or file cabinet.
Happy Mother’s Day