Falling For Charlotte 💚 - 10 Years Later

Ten years ago I wrote a blog entitled, “Falling For Charlotte”. I shared how my family fell in love with the city while attending a youth basketball tournament. I believe we were there for about two weeks and we stayed at two different hotels. Our family from West Virginia and South Carolina came to hang out with us. It was one of those trips where you didn’t want the day to end. 

The last time I was in Charlotte it was to see my son play at the youth level. When I return it’ll be to see him play at UNC-Charlotte. 💚 I’m so grateful. 💚




No comments:

Post a Comment

We will respond to your message within 48 hours.

Finishing Fervent

This evening I finished reading Fervent. I’ve probably checked it out digitally 3 if not 4 times. Prior to last night, I had read some of Ch...