One morning I was up preparing for my day and I happened on a preacher who was speaking a Word from the Lord. Below is a small excerpt of what he shared.
When you are where you are assigned to be you have no rivals. Everything created was a solution to a problem. Including people. When you ask God for a future God will schedule an enemy. Enemies are doors to your next season. Our job is to have faith and to believe that God will do what He said He would do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Didn’t Know If I Was an Alto or a Soprano. I Just Knew I Could Sing Freddie.
Today I learned that Freddie Jackson passed away. I’ve spent part of the day listening to his music, watching tributes and remembering. A...
-
I really don't get into reality shows, especially competitions. But occassionaly I venture and watch BET Sunday's Best. Why? I love ...
-
Do our boys matter? In a time when African American boys are being incarcerated and murdered at alarming rates one pastor has bold...
No comments:
Post a Comment
We will respond to your message within 48 hours.