I’m ending the year on a funny note. I love to laugh. This is one of my favorite videos. I watch it often because Chole makes me laugh. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Didn’t Know If I Was an Alto or a Soprano. I Just Knew I Could Sing Freddie.
Today I learned that Freddie Jackson passed away. I’ve spent part of the day listening to his music, watching tributes and remembering. A...
-
I really don't get into reality shows, especially competitions. But occassionaly I venture and watch BET Sunday's Best. Why? I love ...
-
Do our boys matter? In a time when African American boys are being incarcerated and murdered at alarming rates one pastor has bold...
LOLOL such a cute video!’
ReplyDeleteAlso, thank you so much evangelist for all of your wisdom and genuineness throughout 2017! Looking forward to your pen hitting the paper (or finger tips hitting the keys lol) in 2018!!