Light of the World ~ Season of Lent
Did you know Lent represents the last 40 days before Easter. It is a season where Christians focus on simple living, prayer, and fasting in order to grow closer to God. This year it begins on Ash Wednesday, February 10th, and goes to March 26th, the day before Resurrection Sunday. This year we want you to join us as we do daily Lent Devotionals. Every day will be a time of reading, worship and prayer. You can follow along daily by downloading the Light of the World app or by going to the website, http://www.lowcincy.org/lent-devotional/, to get your daily devotional.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Didn’t Know If I Was an Alto or a Soprano. I Just Knew I Could Sing Freddie.
Today I learned that Freddie Jackson passed away. I’ve spent part of the day listening to his music, watching tributes and remembering. A...
-
I really don't get into reality shows, especially competitions. But occassionaly I venture and watch BET Sunday's Best. Why? I love ...
-
Do our boys matter? In a time when African American boys are being incarcerated and murdered at alarming rates one pastor has bold...

No comments:
Post a Comment
We will respond to your message within 48 hours.