Yesterday I knew one of my favorite gospel singers would be on Sunday's Best. So I tuned into the show to see him and........I got a lot more than I bargained for when LeAndria sung this song. What an anointing? God is all over this woman and I......well all I can say is that praise and worship went on in my home last night. Amen, Amen, and Amen!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello October!!!! 🍂
Hello, October. 🍂 A new month, a new season, and another invitation to notice the beauty in what is changing. As the leaves begin to tu...
-
I really don't get into reality shows, especially competitions. But occassionaly I venture and watch BET Sunday's Best. Why? I love ...
-
Do our boys matter? In a time when African American boys are being incarcerated and murdered at alarming rates one pastor has bold...
No comments:
Post a Comment
We will respond to your message within 48 hours.